Friday 30 August 2019

How do I change my Pogo billing plan or Account information?


You can change your billing plan from monthly to yearly (or vice versa) by following the steps below:
Please note: If you're on the yearly plan, you probably don't want to change to the monthly plan, unless you are still on your free trial period and aren't sure you want to pay for a whole year of the Club Pogo service in advance.
  1. Go to  and click on the Sign In link on the upper right-hand corner
  2. Enter your Screen Name and Password and click on the Sign In link
  3. Click on My Account (next to the Sign In link)
  4. You will be prompted to enter your Password again for verification purposes
  5. You should now see your My Games Account page
  6. On the right-hand side, click on the My Subscription and Billing Information
     
  7. Under My Subscription Information, click on the Change Payment Plan link on the right-hand side
If you Facing Same Problems Call Pogo Support Team : 855-517-2433.

0 comments:

Post a Comment